Welcome to Brother's TZe-232 12mm red text on white P-Touch laminated tape - 8 metres
Suitable for use with:
TZe tapes are totally compatible with all current TZ tape machines.
TZe tape offers premium eco-credentials while guaranteeing total customer satisfaction.
Rigorous testing is continually performed ensuring P-touch Tze labels are incredibly durable in all kinds of conditions. They endure all kinds of conditions well - and stay firm, legible and affixed - even when confronted with abrasion, extreme temperature, industrial chemicals and sunlight.
- Abrasion Resistant P-touch TZe Labels - Brother's has it's patented tape technology ensuring its customers that Brother P-touch laminated labels have the ability to withstand even the heaviest abrasion.
- These are Temperature Resistant P-touch TZe Labels - Our labels are usebale in freezing or extremely warm environments, Brother P-touch laminated labels are made to last. We have tested them to the extreme to know this for ourselves. In fact, results have shown our laminated labels are able to endure temperatures from -80oC to 150oC.
- These are Fade Resistant P-touch TZe Labels - PTouch laminated labels are usable in various conditions and will always stay as clear and legible as the day you applied them.
- These are Water and Chemical Resistant P-touch TZe Labels - Robust Testing of TZe labels have found them to be waterproof and resistant to chemical spill.
Brother TZe labels can stick to virtually any kind of surface and are durable enough to endure scrapes and abrasions. Because TZe TAPES can be used outdoors as they are water resistant, as well as indoors. Spills of any kind are shrugged off; anything from water to oil or even chemicals and they won't fade under harsh UV rays. Use these TZe labels for hot and cold environments from freezers to microwaves.
- 12mm of red text on white
- Always check the model number on your machine to ascertain what tape it uses.
- There are a range of P-Touch labeling machines with a wide range of tapes to choose from.
- Simple to install, please refer your owner's manual for the instructions.