To print beautiful photos is the reason you bought your Epson Stylus Photo R2880 Printer.
Use genuine Epson consumables is the perfect way to complement the UltraChrome K3 Black ink cartridge, part of the exquisitely engineered printing system that produces stunning, true to life vibrant prints. The prints include realistic skin tones, with subtle shades that highlight shadows as well as deep, accurate colour matching. Offering a large colour gamut Epson UltraChrome K3 Ink is designed for both photography and pre-press proofing applications, including neutral black-and-white prints due to the Advanced Black-and-White mode. The pigment-based ink system, including three-level black ink technology, comes with eight-colours. So this ink offers a significantly superior gray balance and effective mid-tones and highlights for smoother tonal ranges. It also ensures reduced gloss differential with minimised metamerism. Resale or gallery worthy exhibitions are realistic with improved scratch resistance and permanence ratings with ultra high-quality prints .
- Always use Genuine Epson ink cartridges to produce optimum results from your R2880 ink printer - for unlimited expressions and advanced, professional pigment inks.
- Wide Colour gamut: Epson UltraChrome K3 inks are celebrated for their wide gamut and accurate colour interpretation with a minuscule colour twist. All stocked Epson UltraChrome Inks are high pigment density featuring a resin coating for each particle for more stability. This produces prints of an even surface and gloss, and that is highly stable on a range of media including fine art, from plain to speciality paper.
- Intensely Reduced metamerism: Achieve more consistent looking prints using the pigment ink characteristics of Epson UltraChrome K3 Ink, even when viewed using varying light sources and differing conditions.
- Excellent short-term colour stability: When Epson UltraChrome K3 Ink is used, the ink is quickly separated from the pigment particles as these seep into and are absorbed deep into the paper. This results in colours becoming resistant to change and stabilising quickly, delivering colour-accurate prints in as little time as 30 minutes.
- Epson Product Code: C13T096190