When can I expect delivery of my HP Envy 120 All-in-One Ink Cartridges?
Delivery is usually next business day (in over 92% of cases!) so you will get your order quick. Some customers in remote or far flung destinations, and customers who have RD addresses may experience some delays but be assured that we will find the quickest way to get your HP Envy 120 All-in-One Ink Cartridges to you!
Not only that, but delivery is FREE
for the majority of our customers. *Just spend 99.00 or more and you don't pay a cent for shipping, under 99.00, a moderate fee of $7 is charged. Printers and bulky paper items not included in free shipping.
How can I pay?
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Direct Bank Deposit and Internet Banking. We do not charge extra fees for using your credit card, ever!
Note: Direct deposit payments require clearance before shipmentOur site uses 256bit encryption ensuring your credit card details remain safe.
HP Envy 120 All-in-One Description
Get a sleek design and versatility for premium printing in any room. Print lab-quality photos and everyday documents from virtually anywhere,1
scan to email,2
make quick copies, access web content,3
and charge your iPhone®.FeaturesPrinting designed to fit your life
• Add elegance to any room with an innovative e-All-in-One that's so sleek, you'll be proud to show it off.Standout versatility to help you shine
• Scan, copy, and access the web3
—plus print lab-quality, fade-resistant4
photos perfect for framing.Wireless printing5 and connectivity—on the go1
• HP ePrint—now you can print from virtually anywhere using your smartphone or tablet and stay productive and connected while you are on the go.1Designed with the environment in mind
• Reduce your environmental impact with a PVC-free printer.61Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Requires HP Web Services Account Registration. Print times may vary. Some HP LaserJets may require a firmware upgrade. For a list of supported documents, and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
2Compatible with most popular email services. Check www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter for more information.
3Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements. For details, www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
4Fade resistance based on paper industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
5HP Auto Wireless Connect may not be available for all system configurations. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. For information on compatibility, visit www.hp.com/go/autowirelessconnect.
6The HP ENVY120 e-All-in-One is polyvinyl chloride free (PVC free), meeting the evolving definition of PVC free as set forth in the iNEMI Position Statement on the Definition of “Low-Halogen” Electronics (BFR/CFR/PVC-Free). Plastic parts contain < 1000 ppm (0.1%) of chlorine [if the Cl source is from CFRs or PVC or PVC copolymers]. Printers sold in Korea and China have power cords that are not PVC free. USB cable, required in limited geographic areas, is not PVC free.
How secure is Printzone NZ for ordering?
Some very important points:
Our site uses the highest level of encryption possible. If you are using a modern browser, communication of sensitive information (your personal details, credit card details etc) is at 256bit - that's the same as online banks and every other reputable online retailer. When you are on our secure pages and entering personal information, look for the green padlock in the browser bar.
Our website is hosted by a secure data centre in Auckland with restricted access and security vetting of all staff. Protected by firewalls and security programs, your information is safe from prying eyes.
We will never sell or trade your personal information.
Some websites offer cheaper prices because they act as collectors for your personal information to on sell to third parties for marketing purposes. We will never do this.
We only use your personal information to fulfill your order, and will only send you promotional email if you choose to receive them!
What are the top 10 reasons people buy from Printzone NZ?
- Lower Prices
- 2029 product lines in stock
- 92.2% of orders are delivered next working day
- Easy payment options - credit card, paypal, cheque or direct deposit
- Heavily secured website
- In business since 1999
- Real people working in a real store
- Toll free contact number
- 100% guarantee on all our products
- Save your favourites in myCartridges
Order HP Envy 120 All-in-One Ink Cartridges now
Use the 'Add to Cart' buttons above to buy what you need now. If online ordering is not for you, but our HP Envy 120 All-in-One Ink Cartridges offer is too good to turn down, then why not call us on 0800 000 853
, and we will handle your order personally.
Thank you for choosing Printzone NZ for your printer cartridges.